The Impact Toolbox offers social change leaders comprehensive training, collaboration opportunities, and ideas incubation programs. It provides essential resources to transform the ideas and passion of these leaders for socio-economic change into viable businesses, community development programs, and successful careers.
The Youth in Development Boot Camp and Fellowship offer global youth a platform to acquire essential knowledge and skills for advancing sustainable development. Graduates of this program have notably gone on to establish impactful social ventures, contributing to transformative changes in the socio-economic fabric of their communities. The IMPACT Toolbox is pleased to welcome exceptional young individuals to partake in this distinctive professional development experience. Proudly backed by the Rustandy Center for Social Innovation at the Chicago Booth Business School, Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Chicago, and Appalachian State University in North Carolina, USA, the IMPACT Toolbox continues to support and nurture the next generation of change-makers.
Eligibility Requirements For The IMPACT Toolbox Youth in Development Fellowship
- Demonstrated interest in starting a social enterprise and a career in the social sector
- Have an idea or initiative for social change
- Be between the ages of 19 -35 on or before the application deadline
- Be a from any part of the world
- Be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Be available to complete all the fellowship activities
- All applicants will have access to the Impact Strategy Course on the Impact Toolbox platform.
- Selected fellows will be enrolled in two online courses valued at $1000. Through these courses, fellows will learn to develop a theory of change, a business model, a minimal viable product (MVP), a financial model, a go-to-market strategy, tell compelling stories, develop effective business plans, and pitch to investors. Fellow will receive a completion certificate for the two online courses.
- Selected Fellows will engage in intensive three-day boot camp, offering practical perspectives and inspiration from accomplished social entrepreneurs. The boot camp features special networking sessions designed to expand network through interaction. These sessions stand out as a major highlight within the fellowship program, providing valuable opportunities for connection and collaboration.
- The Impact Toolbox’s Venture Development Prize offers equity-free financial support ranging from $500 to $2500. It is designed to empower exceptional Youth in Development Fellows, providing them with the means to advance their projects and products. Fellows are required to showcase a well-defined plan for revenue generation, a commitment to addressing societal issues, innovation, and the potential for substantial social impact.
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2024.
For More Information,