In essence, nannies act as guardians and protectors. They are responsible for the welfare of children below the age of 18, playing the role of a primary caregiver for these young ones.
Today, we’ll unveil opportunities pertaining to Nanny Visa Sponsorship in Canada for 2024. If you secure a Nanny Sponsorship position, you’ll proceed under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program since there isn’t a distinct nanny visa.
Canadian families often seek international caregivers to assist with childcare within their homes.
This category spans childcare specialists, resident caregivers, and, of course, nannies. The demand for nanny positions has surged as many parents engage in professional pursuits, leaving their kids in need of a reliable guardian.
Dive in below for comprehensive insights on Nanny Visa Sponsorship opportunities in Canada for 2024.
Insights on Nanny Visa Sponsorship in Canada 2024
- Country of Employment: Canada
- Offering Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Roles Available: Childcare Specialist, Live-in Caretaker, Nanny
Typical Duties of a Nanny
- Bathing and diapering
- Engaging in play and educational activities
- Assisting with homework and extracurriculars
- Establishing bedtime routines
- Maintaining tidiness in children’s spaces
- Crafting nutritious meals and snacks
- Running household errands
- Undertaking general housekeeping
- Cooking meals
- Stipulations differ based on individual employers.
- Each organization sets its unique prerequisites.
Who’s Eligible to Apply?
- Both residents of Canada and international aspirants outside of Canada.
Opportunities for Nanny Visa Sponsorship in Canada 2024
- Nanny Visa Sponsorship Portal: Here you’ll discover roles that come with visa sponsorship.
- Canadian Job Bank: This esteemed platform, overseen by the Canadian government, is another avenue. Utilize the NOC Code (44100), designated for nanny positions targeting overseas applicants. Discover more roles and submit your application at the Canada Job Bank.
Navigating the Visa Procedure: Once you’ve secured a position, your employer will offer guidance regarding the visa application process. For a deeper understanding, delve into the Visa Procedure details.