The UK has opened 40,000 Unskilled UK Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2024. Start applying and secure your applications until its gets too late. Follow Opportunities Corner Jobs 2024, and apply now. These Jobs in the UK are for the ones who have no high education, No IELTS, and no previous working experience. This is an unskilled category and these 40,000 Jobs are available in horticulture, poultry, Farming, agriculture, and Picking fruit and vegetables or flowers. And this is called Seasonal UK Work Visa. And the UK companies are now selecting applicants and they will give Visa Sponsorship.
The aim of the UK is to add more than 3 million jobs to the UK economy. The UK Seasonal work Visa was launched in 2019. The New News is that they need more staff due to the Labor shortage. So, read this post carefully because I will tell you which UK companies are giving Visa Sponsorship for unskilled workers, how to apply, and how to Find a Job and apply. The complete details about the latest Unskilled Jobs in UK for Foreigners in 2024 are available below.
Details About 40,000 Unskilled UK Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2024
- Job Country: United Kingdom
- Job Type: Horticulture, Poultry, Farming, Agriculture, and Picking fruit and Vegetables or Flowers
- Experience Required: No
- IELTS: No
- Age Limit: Not less than 18
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Salary: £32,500/year. Average £12.19 per hour
Duration of the Seasonal Work Visa
You can come to the UK and stay there for up to 6 Months as an Unskilled worker.
- Horticulture for up to 6 months – for example, picking fruit and vegetables or flowers
- Poultry from 18 October to 31 December, in the same year.
- To Apply for a Seasonal Work Visa. Visit Here
You can apply for horticulture Seasonal Worker visas at any time of year. This is a kind of very good opportunity to apply for a Fruit Picking Job in the UK.
Who can Apply?
40,000 Unskilled Overseas Workers | No IELTS | NO degree| Anyone can apply now.
- have a sponsor
- You must be 18 or over when you apply and have both of the following.
How to Find and Apply for Unskilled UK Jobs?
So, as I said I will tell you step by step how you can apply for a UK Seasonal Work Visa which is called Unskilled UK Visa Sponsorship Jobs. The process is given below.
- First, you have to Visit the website of the UK Govt https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/ government /uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1118656/2024-11-18_-_Worker_and_Temporary_Worker.csv/preview
- On this link, you will see the Register of Worker and Temporary Worker licensed sponsors. It means these UK Companies are registered and they have the authority to sponsor applicants.
- This List consists of 64,000 UK Companies.
- You will need to download a Download file to view its full contents.
- It will be downloaded to your PC. Once you downloaded the list.
- It will open Microsoft Excel. And you have to see column E.
- There you can find a Category of “Seasonal worker”.
But I have made it easy for you people and selected the list of UK Companies that are sponsoring Seasonal work visas.
1# List of UK Unskilled Seasonal Jobs 2024
These are the registered companies in the UK. They are sponsoring applicants. They need a lot of international applicants for Farming, and fruit-picking jobs. These companies are selected by the UK Govt.
Benefits and Package
- Accommodation provided (approx. £30 p/w)
- Visa Sponsorship
- Flight Contribution
2# Agricultue Jobs UK (Tasty Careers)
The exact work you’ll be doing will vary from season to season and depend on what sort of farm you’re working but a wide range of tasks need to be carried out including
You may also be provided with accommodation which is either free or very cheap.
5# AB Agri
AB Agro is a UKs approved sponsor. At AB Agri, we manufacture animal feed, create nutrition and technology-based products, and offer our customers data services for the agri-food industry.
So, this was about the latest news on UK 40,000 Unskilled Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2024. This post covered Seasonal work visas and a List of companies in the UK for unskilled Jobs. Wish you the best of luck.