Applications are invited from suitably qualified students for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2024/25 which offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
The scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Association of Commonwealth Universities
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Universities in Commonwealth countries
To be considered for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024/25, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens or those who holds refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research abilities.
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- (Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval)
Interested applicants for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2024/25 are to apply for admission into an eligible course at any participating university of their choice and thereafter proceed to complete an online application at the application portal.
To Get More Information: Visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: 10th January 2024