Move to Canada 🇨🇦 in February 2024 with your family with Free Visa PR. New Brunswick needs immigrants!
Have you heard you can get a free work permit from New Brunswick, Canada 🇨🇦 if you get an offer letter from an employer and complete the virtual recruitment process? This is all for free, and you can come with your family.
- Event Date: February 26th and 27th, 2024
- Location: New Brunswick, Canada
- Target Sector: Nursing and Healthcare
The government of New Brunswick has identified a shortage of Healthcare Personnel in Canada and is actively seeking international applicants to fill these positions. The International Recruitment Fair, taking place virtually on February 26th and 27th, 2024, will focus on recruiting individuals in the nursing sector.
- Registered Nurses (NLC 31301)
- Registered Psychiatric Nurses (NLC 32101)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (NLC 33102)
- Patient Service Associates
- Nursing Assistants
- Relevant certifications or work experience in healthcare
- The event is open to applicants from all over the world.
- French-speaking abilities are not mandatory; English speakers are encouraged to apply.
- Ensure that your CV follows the Canadian resume format for a successful application.
- You can also get a free work permit by obtaining an offer letter from an employer and completing the virtual recruitment process.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, consider applying to this unique opportunity. Mark your calendar for the virtual recruitment fair on February 26th and 27th, 2024.
Note: No application fees are required. Seize this opportunity for a chance to move to Canada with your family.
How To Apply:
If you’re eligible and ready to apply, visit the official registration page to start your application: Apply Now.