Are you an international student seeking financial aid to pursue your studies in the United States? Consider applying for the Global Education Merit Scholarship at Western Michigan University (WMU), designed specifically for international undergraduates commencing their studies in Fall 2024 and beyond.
This scholarship program at WMU is structured to provide partial tuition assistance to first-time international undergraduate students. It’s an opportunity to lessen the financial burden while studying abroad.
- Sponsor: Western Michigan University
- Type of Scholarship: Partial Tuition Assistance
- Host Institution: Western Michigan University
- Value of Scholarship: Awards up to $5,000
- Available Slots: Multiple
- Academic Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Nationalities: All International Students
2024 Global Education Merit Scholarship | Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for this prestigious scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Offer of admission for an undergraduate program at WMU for the 2024 academic year.
- Possession of relevant academic certificates from recognized institutions.
- International student status, enrolling in a full-time course in the U.S.
- Demonstrable excellent academic and leadership capabilities.
- Meeting the English language proficiency requirements for admission into WMU.
How to Apply: To be considered for the WMU Global Education Merit Scholarship, students should first secure admission to an undergraduate program at Western Michigan University. Following your successful admission, the scholarship committee at WMU will assess candidates on a merit basis. There is no need for a separate scholarship application.
Deadline for Applications: March 1
For more detailed information and to apply, visit the WMU Global Education Merit Scholarship Official Website.